Toxicology and Pathology Associates, LLC
Product Development and Expert Safety Assessments to the Food and Beverage, Dietary Supplement, Pet Food, Cosmetic and Consumer Product Industries for:
- Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) and New Dietary Ingredient Dossiers and Notifications
- Safety/Risk Assessments
- Study Placement, Protocol Design and Monitoring
- FDA/EPA/USDA Representation
- Manuscript/Publication Preparation
- Food/Color Additive and Food Contact Substances Petitions
Areas of Expertise:
Technical and regulatory support for compliance with US and international guidelines governing food safety and consumer product issues, including all aspects of New Dietary Ingredients/Generally Recognized As Safe notification of food, beverage, dietary supplements, pet food, animal feed, personal care products and cosmetics.
Experience in speaking at trade conferences: Suppy Side West, IFT, FDLI, Editorial board Int J Tox, Food Chem Tox.